Monday, June 09, 2008

Shed Blog Part 2 Day 3

No pics today, Mark as been really busy since we got back from the hospital. He is doing so well. Half the floor is down and all the insulation up, all sealed up, lock put on. Part of the wall has gone up too. He couldn't carry on because of the noise, which I'm pleased about cos like I said he hasn't stopped and I dont want him knocking himself out!!



Feeling quite yucky still. Kidney stone was over 1cm and had dropped out of the kidney and working down the tubes...no wonder I have been in agony last few weeks! Still, its gone now, lets hope its the last of them!
Been a bit naughty and ordered some stuff from arty miss which will be ideal for at least 3 of the scrap books I am going to be doing.




Managed to plait my hair tonight, I would love a French Plait but I still have lots of layers and it just falls out.



Day off tomorrow recovering, I have some cards to finish off, so will just get on with them.

Off to bed now and boy am I tired!! Later peeps!! XX

2 comments:

Donna said...

Mark is really moving along Paula, next we will see you sitting in there creating beautiful things. I'm so happy you are going to have this for your very own.

Yikes, kidney stones,eeeek, I sure hope you've seen the end of those!!

Paula's ponderings said...

Yes, he's doing great!! Had a night off tonight as he had other things to do but everything comes to those who wait!!

I certainly hope its the end of the stones but I have a feeling there is one in my right kidney now, having had literally hundreds you get to know!!


Aquarium Clock

Countdown Clock