Friday, October 24, 2008

Don't faint...I made a card!

One of the guys at work wanted me to make a card for his wife's 60th. My spec was pink, roses and red wine...lol so this is what I came up with - I'm sorry the pics are a bit blurred .

This is the decoration I made for the box it is cream and pink roses with some crystal flowers tied together with pink ribbon. It has a little silver tag attached with "Happy Birthday" and 60 peel offs
This is the box
This is the front of the card - it is basically pink card cut to size and then Ive put some vellum sleeves on then on the front I made and embellishment using cream and pink roses and pearly baby's breath.
In side the card there is another card, but that pic didn't come out ..lol anyway you open it up and inside is this piccie of wine and roses that I found and decoupaged a bit to give it some depth. I really hope he likes it cos it took me HOURS but I am happy with it! It looks heaps better in RL. Let me know what you think ok?? Thanks for looking
















3 comments:

Roz said...

I love that pink card Paula, it's gorgeous!!!! I like the blue one too, but the pink one is my fav.

Love Roz x

Myrt said...

....what a beautiful card, Paula - I love the softness of it - pink is always nice. Well done!

maddy hill said...

very pretty card and box Paula ! very pretty x
thanks for visiting my blog x
maddy


Aquarium Clock

Countdown Clock