Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Blog candy!!

I am going on a blog candy treasure hunt for you for you ladies out there. I have the time, and the inclination. All links will be on the candy link at the side, and also mentioned in either one long post or lots of separate little ones. I hope the candy girls dont mind...let me know if you do.

The links below are to the blogs, the links to the right are to the candy

First visit is to Suzanne at Scrap Bitz this lady is a delight to visit. Lots of fabulous fun and inspiration, not to mention tutorials, so be sure to take a look! Has some fabulous candy up for grabs too!

Anyone who has never been to Bev's blog (where have you beeennnnnnnnnnnnnn?????? , All the things I love is in for a treat...I LOVE what she does and she is a lovely lady to boot!

Kadoodle stamps is another must visit place, and they ahve a lovely "James and holly" stamp up for grabs. You can see them here

Bernie at Craftyb does some delightful work, take a trip around her blog and see what I mean. You can find her here

And last but certainly not least, the lovely Lisa at Craft bugs has got some delish candy - lots of lovely stuff to look at on her blog!

Thats it for this post, Ill be back later with some more.

What I love about this blog candy is you get links to blogs and sites you wouldnt normally get to see which is a plus because there are some very very talented people out there! Good luck with the candy all!

2 comments:

Myrt said...

....you are right about seeing blogs we probably would not normally see - thanks for sharing and they truly are great blogs.

craftyb said...

Hi Paula, woww! You must be the "master" blog candy hunter!! LOL Thanks for joining in mine and for linking me up! Good luck! bx


Aquarium Clock

Countdown Clock