Saturday, November 08, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD TIME!!!

 have been a lucky girl this week not only did I win Julie's lovely candy at Scrapping Away but was also the first to comment over at my good friend Tootsie's pay it forward over here

So...as a winner I have to pay it forward.  The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will win a little bag of crafting loveliness from me!! So...comment away...(but be nice....lol).  Now the rules are that if you win you must pay it forward to 3 people also.  So basically win here and then put a commenbt on your blog and the first 3 people to comment will get a gift from you, they must pay it forward and so on and so forth.....gettit? gottit?   GOOD!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

May I enter? is it okay for me to pay it forward with ebooks? :D

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula's ponderings said...

hi Robin

I guess its ok, send me your details to reeve.paula@googlemail.com

thanks for joining in


Aquarium Clock

Countdown Clock