Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blogged Down

Its my own fault - I'm a blog junky, a blogaholic...hello my name is Paula...

Can you blame me?? One gorgeous blog leads to another to another to another and I sit for hours in awe of the fabulous creations, I sit and cry and laugh and giggle at and with people I do not know and probably never will. I have "met" some of the nicest people in the world ever and I read every single blog on my reader and my updates whenever I can...I am hooked! I actually get excited when I see some of the cards and layouts and hold my breath at some of them and think could I do that? I COULD do that!! I have read some really sad stories and some very brave stories. I have fallen in love with other people's children and admired from afar of course, other people's fellas!! LOL. I try and leave a comment wherever and whenever I can (when the work server decides I am blocked,...lol a bit difficult then..but I do try and go back.

I love blogland and I am so happy to be a part of it...

That's my pondering over for the day...best get on with some work :)

3 comments:

Roz said...

Daft bat xx

Totty Teabag said...

Welcome to the Club....so much to see...no time to blog....LOL

Deb Neerman said...

I'm happy too ... overworked, but happy! And we love you back, my friend!!

PS: You spell funny ...

LOLOL!


Aquarium Clock

Countdown Clock