Not just yet anyhow, I havent searched for any yet...Ive been looking for copics here in the UK and OMG they are soooooo expensive! The cheapest set I have found so far ..at £48.95 FOR A SET OF 12!!!!! is here http://www.discountgraphic.co.uk/_COPIC_ORIGINAL_MARKER_SETS_cat_1138.html. If anyone knows where I can get them cheaper, do tell!
I saw a film yesterday on hallmark tv called "Fielder's Choice" and I am pretty sure he was using them (he was an artist) and the colours were absolutely stunning. Well, they looked very much like copics shape wise and he had a milliom of them...every single colour going...so I got my I WANT THOSE head on!!
I actually got round to having a sort out in my shed yesterday and I really have too much stuff, so am going to do a blog candy in a couple of weeks, depending on the outcome at the hospital on Friday, so watch this space! Right, best get on with some work!
Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2026 Workshop
15 hours ago


1 comment:
I pay around £1.99 for my copics but use the ciao ones as they are cheaper but work just as well!
Clairex
Post a Comment