Monday, October 13, 2008

What!! No candy????

Not just yet anyhow, I havent searched for any yet...Ive been looking for copics here in the UK and OMG they are soooooo expensive! The cheapest set I have found so far ..at £48.95 FOR A SET OF 12!!!!! is here http://www.discountgraphic.co.uk/_COPIC_ORIGINAL_MARKER_SETS_cat_1138.html. If anyone knows where I can get them cheaper, do tell!

I saw a film yesterday on hallmark tv called "Fielder's Choice" and I am pretty sure he was using them (he was an artist) and the colours were absolutely stunning. Well, they looked very much like copics shape wise and he had a milliom of them...every single colour going...so I got my I WANT THOSE head on!!

I actually got round to having a sort out in my shed yesterday and I really have too much stuff, so am going to do a blog candy in a couple of weeks, depending on the outcome at the hospital on Friday, so watch this space! Right, best get on with some work!

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

I pay around £1.99 for my copics but use the ciao ones as they are cheaper but work just as well!
Clairex


Aquarium Clock

Countdown Clock