Saturday, October 18, 2008

Awards, cakes and other stuff

Firstly, thankyou Marion for my very first blog award...yayyyyyyyyy now then who shall I pass it on to?? hmmmm a zillion contenders so I shall be back later.

Cakes - went to see my lovely friend Roz yesterday after the hospital and she made a delicious cake...you can read all about the visit and see the cake here....http://roziesmumblings.blogspot.com/2008/10/paula-and-marks-visit.html and for a special treat...you get so see a piccie of my lovely hubby...you lucky people!! Not as lucky as me cos I get to see him all the time!!

Hospital...well good news is no op for the time being although its inevitable...have to have more tests, biopsies and the such which is a drag, but I must say I am relieved as we didn't know if they would whisk me in this side of Christmas. I was so nervous going my tum was in a turmoil.  They need to check what type of tumours they are and what rate they are growing and exactly how many...so a reprieve...phew!  Thanks to all those who sent me positive thoughts...they are working!!

Im off blog hopping now so will be back with any interesting stuff later...

2 comments:

Bubs said...

Hey.. well done Paula and at least that is over for the time being...
Think positive thoughts always....

Myrt said...

Hi Paula:
You are most welcome, Paula. It was my first award as well.

My goodness, you've been through alot lately - I do hope things will go better for you and I agree with "Bubs" - 'think positive thoughts always' ...... difficult as it is sometimes.


Aquarium Clock

Countdown Clock